lamota.org uses "cookies" with the sole purpose of providing a better and more personalised service, and helping to make navigation through its pages easier and adjusted to the preferences of its users.
A "cookie" is a small text file stored by a web page server on the user's hard drive. The "cookies" cannot by themselves identify a person since they do not refer to any personal data and cannot be executed as a code or contain viruses.
lamota.org uses two types of cookies: first-party or technical ones, necessary for the proper functioning of the website and for the provision of services by lamota.org, and the third-party ones, necessary for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the users accessing lamota.org.
- First-party cookies: these cookies help us store user settings (language and version of lamota.org you are browsing from) so that you access the same version when you come back. In addition, it allows us to manage your shopping cart and save the added products while you are at our sections.
It also enables us, once you have logged in with your email and password for the first time, not to have to ask you for these details every time you visit lamota.org. Thus, browsing our website will be more comfortable for you. Use the option "Log out" if you are accessing our site from a public computer.
As a measure to ensure the security of your personal data, you must always log in to process your orders or to access "My Account" section, regardless of whether you have already logged in previously.
These cookies (essential for the proper functioning of the purchase process) are as follows:
Cookie name Description Expiration time ci_session It stores session data. 2 days selected_language_code It stores selected language data. 1 week pm_logged_in It stores session data from logged-in users. If you don't log in, these cookies won't load. End of session cookies_message_accepted It verifies whether the cookies policy has been accepted. 1 week
- Third-party cookies: lamota.org also uses analytical cookies. We use Google Analytics for monitoring and doing the statistical analysis of the users accessing our pages. These cookies do not identify the user nor store his or her private data. They merely collect information about the browsing by anonymous users for statistical monitoring. The only way to block some of those third-party cookies is by browsing in Chrome's 'incognito mode' or by opening up a private window in Firefox. Following are the cookies set on a user's hard disk:
Cookie name Description Expiration time _ga Used to identify unique users. 2 years _utma Used to identify visits from unique visitors.
It stores data about the first and last visit.
2 years _utmc Used to identify a web session.
It determines if a user is in a new session.
End of session _utmz Used to store the traffic source or campaign information. 6 months
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but it is also possible to configure them for non-acceptance or blocking. If they are turned off, the user will be able to browse the website, but, in order to make a purchase, it will be essential that the browser accepts the so-called "session cookies", those that only exist while you are on lamota.org and disappear when the browser is closed.
In the "Help" section of most browsers, you may exercise the right to turn off or remove these websites cookies:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
lamota.org may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. For this reason, users are advised to visit it periodically.