Diatomaceous Earth THCTHC
The diatomaceous earth THC is a totally natural dual-use product: insecticide and fertilizer. It contains not only microscopic algae from the seabed with high silica content but also trace elements, minerals and micronutrients.
What is the diatomaceous earth THC used for?
- Preventing and removing plagues (caterpillars, aphids, horseflies, lice, ticks, snails, slugs, cochineal, ants and bedbugs).
- Preventing and eliminate pathogens, above all, fungi.
- Nourishing the grow area.
- Neutralizing soil’s toxicity and acidity.
- Isolating and protecting the roots and leaves from cold temperatures and the sun.
- Keeping the ground damp.
Using the diatomaceous earth THC is quick, easy and clean. You just have to put the product on the soil and the plant and leave to act.
- Content: 150 g