Silicate's minerals boost the development of beneficial microorganisms responsible for creating a pathogen-free ecosystem that enables plants to form strong stems and branches.
It's a natural additive with multiple properties:
- Rich in silicate
- 100% soluble and easily absorbed by plants
- With more carbonates that allow for a better pH stability
- Major calcium intake
How to use:
- Sprinkle a teaspoon (4 g) on the plant's stems.
- Dissolved in the nutrient solution: 4 g /10 L
- Spray leaves with a 4 g / 10 L of water mix.