Flashclean FlorakleenTerra Aquatica
- It dissolves fertiliser salts
- It corrects nutrient balance
- It nourishes the microbial life in the substrate
- It enhances the effectiveness of other stimulators and fertilisers
- It maximises growth and improves flavours at the final stage
Flashclean can be used at any phase of growth. Its cleansing action helps plants make the most of other fertilisers. Flashclean plays an important role during the stage prior to harvesting: final flushing and nitrate elimination promote sugar increase, which translates into more flavoursome crops.
Directions for use:
- Add between 1.5 and 3 ml of Flashclean per litre of pH-adjusted water. Modify dosage concentration according to whether the plants are younger, or more robust in the stage prior to harvest.
- As a final rinse: add between 1.5 and 3 ml/ 1L water, two days before harvest.
In potting soil or soilless mixes:
- Every 15 days, fill a watering can with fresh water and add between 1.5 and 3 ml Flashclean per litre of water. Drench until water runs off from the bottom of the pot.
- As a final rinse: two days before harvest, apply 3 ml Flashclean per litre of water.